Peter Stevens Motors Pty Ltd was incorporated in 1961 under the name of J & R Craig Bros. Pty Ltd, a family business that served Ballarat and its community through until 1977, a period of some 46 years.
Peter Stevens joined the Craig business in 1952 as an apprentice motor mechanic and progressed through the business holding various management positions until 1977 when the Stevens family purchased the business from Craig Bros.
The business has experienced many changes and challenges over the past 22 years and now enjoys a privileged position in the Ballarat community. The Peter Stevens Group has always maintained a strong focus on the need to share its success with its relative business partners, that is its shareholders, staff, suppliers and of course our customers and the wider community.
Our commitment and ongoing support to community programs and sponsorships is testimony to our policy of sharing the rewards of successful business with those that make it possible.